SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

elephant in the room again . . . , page-9

1. 1,559 Posts.
    My decisions was based on their bad information and you are making the EXACT SAME MISTAKE now, my dear. You rely on the select info they provide to you. They withheld the existence of the ceiling price from the public for years. Once this absolutely pivotal piece of information was release, I sold all the stock that I owned. And that was up 500% from where it is now, thank you very much. Get real, It is HIGHLY UNLIKELY that any bank will finance a $200M operation in Egypt that is crippled by that ceiling price. Egypt is bleeding foreign currency like mad anyway. They have to make sure essential goods like food and energy are available to their population. A crippled tantalum project is the very least thing they worry about now.

"In January of this year, Egypt's foreign reserves saw a sharp decline of $1.4 billion to $13.613 billion, a level that CBE officials described as "critical."

On 14 April, the CBE held an exceptional foreign exchange auction for $600 million to provide local importers with cash to import essential commodities such as wheat, meat and cooking oil.

Egypt's NIR have plunged by more than half since the 2011 uprising, which scared off both tourists and investors – both considered main sources of foreign currency for Egypt. In January 2011, Egypt's net reserves stood at some $36 billion."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $23 3.289K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 123694 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 523176 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.