VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

Don't shoot the messenger please!But from my reading of their...

1. 284 Posts.
    Don't shoot the messenger please!

But from my reading of their announcements (maybe I have got it wrong...check for yourselves) VIL had to do a crisis cash raising (two actually) earlier this year.

Issuing 238 million shares @ $0.003 on 23/7/09 and
    71 million shares @ $0.008 on 15/9/09 DYOR here.

I interpret the spike and drop towards 1 cent to mean that essentially these investors need to get out BEFORE the drill results come through, to GUARANTEE 200%-500% returns on their 4-8 month investment regardless of a duster result at Fausse Point. No risk and plenty of reward. (DYOR)

By selling large volumes into buying pressure in a period of maximum hype and expectation, the share price doesn't radically get hit.

Up to 600 million VIL shares have churned in the last 3 months, (DYOR) theoretically almost enough churning to wash through the bulk of the sub-1 cent short-term investors without pointing the SP south below 0.8 cents. (DYOR)

In general terms (on any stock exchange with any stock) large volume parcels can include arms length holdings of anybody 'in the know' and split into anonymous small holding companies so there will be no record of substantial holders in or out of any stock. Speaking generally again of course.

Again please don't shoot me. I am just thinking out loud. At current levels there is value in this stock. I genuinely wanted to find a reason for the SP dive in VIL and did 10 minutes reasearch and then thought I should post it because I haven't seen this on any threads.

I own GGP and am biting my nails for next week just like you guys. I believe HC is a forum for eduction and learning and some lessons are very tough. I hope I haven't offended anyone and welcome feedback on the above. I am learning too.

No conspiracy here...it's called trading.

By the way DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.