CGV 0.00% 2.7¢ clean global energy limited

elephant in the room, page-8

1. 446 Posts.
    I'd take it Rexi is a real day trader and really doesn't follow what's been happening in the sector much.

Perhaps Queensland and Victoria didn't go ahead because of the Queensland incident which has had a flow on effect. CGV's original business plan was to do UCG in Queensland and they had undertaken drilling and significant work on their EPC1506. The Cougar incident happened right in the middle of this work.

Victoria had a change of government late last year and just maybe are waiting to see what happens in Queensland.

Anybody who has done any work in China, as I have, will know things take time to happen in China. CGV haven't siad China is dead, merely that they are still progressing the project.

You also wouldn't get a $10B US company or a $20B Indian company doing business with a company like CGV unless CGV had some substance about it.

I'm not sure where you get the "re-construction" unless you were a previous IRH shareholder, in which case you would have done exceptionally well considering where that company was at before CGV came along.

And since you've been in and out of it a few times, perhaps if you took a proper interest in the company and really supported it instead of day-trading you might do better than what you are.

IMO you've either made money day trading the stock or lost money becasue you don't understand the fundamentals of this business. Either way you're apparent lack of investor accumen is reflective by your ill informed comments.

Go do your homework a little more!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.