GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

elephant in the room, page-57

1. 413 Posts.
    "This may appear condescending, but by the same token, those arguing with him merely appear incapable of logic and mathematics because, in this case, he is right and they are wrong."

Just laughable. One person has raised the issue with the dilution here and not in the context you assert. That person was discussing director's options. Albeit, that person previously raised dilution some time ago.

The point I get from them is in relation to the SP that for a developing company such as GXY which is not yet operational, to just talk of dilution of shares with no recognition to the value of the capital added or recognition of any improved position of the company or advancement of their projects in time is misleading.

GXY has no significant "pie" or income or EPS at this stage. It is in transition and if raising capital ensures GXY's success then that is also a significant positive for the SP that is lost by repeated rants just focusing on the negative, the share dilution.

Further, as I pointed out to you previously, for a company actually producing, it is only a full dilution of EPS if the capital raised does not increase the size of the pie, that is the companies income base.

In contrast you again demonstrate your own meaningless gobbledegook as you make the illogical jump to the conclusion that that one person's point of view irrationally extends to the all inclusive mythical "they" and that "they" are therefore wrong.

Stock's swing from over bought to over sold and there is no doubt the dilution of shares has had an influence as I and many if not all "they" recognise, so it is you who is again wrong.

That this might cerebrally sink in, I'll put a bridge in your lingo. I put this down to you turning your brain off the moment you see the reply is from "they" that you react unfavorably towards, resulting in being unable to read the actual words.

By the way, I think it was poster Greenshore who originally highlighted the potential effect of the dilution issue with the CR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.