GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

elephant in the room, page-59

1. 230 Posts.
    Wotzon....exactly

You correctly stated; "...The point I get from them is in relation to the SP that for a developing company such as GXY which is not yet operational, to just talk of dilution of shares with no recognition to the value of the capital added or recognition of any improved position of the company or advancement of their projects in time is misleading.."!!!!

I would add here that from a traders point of view...looking at the minuta of detail within a companies share structure etc etc etc etc [like getting lost in an old development drive]....may not be nearly as relevant as for example how oversold or overbought the sp is technically...
    Lynas is an excellent example of this trading perspective...In early 2009 the bond holders rescinded the 110mill finance...Lynas's share price fell to as low as 11cents...From this oversold position I started accumulating a position at as average price of 19cents [from 40cents to 15cents]...I noticed very oversold indictors on the dailies and weeklies, but simultaneously recognised the intrinsic value in Lynas's assets... including the high chance of econ externalities causing an unforeseen rise in R-Earths's prices LT...GXY has IMO similiar unforeseen externalities working...

There were NUMEROUS naysayes very similiar to this GXY forum...regurgitating the same misleading nonsense...CNFMC [chinese] attempted a very cheeky 51% T/O which failed via FIRB...CR occured 1 for 1 doubling the SH'g...12 months later Lynas MC went from 40mill to 3.25 Billion...
    There are IMO not dissimiliar, paralels between the LYC story and the GXY story that a canny trader can detect...
    I said a month ago GXY was oversold in the low 80's...I have been slowly accumulating a position in the low 80's to the mid 60's...for the LT trade...

Constant and persistent down ramping of GXY on this forum reminds me of that early 2009 LYC era....and I love it...keep it up please...it potentially makes me money...
    Alternatively DYOR....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.