CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Yes.I came on to the site to ensure that it was available to...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Yes.

I came on to the site to ensure that it was available to everyone. Just in case, I'll include a copy of what I sent so that (hopefully) everyone can fill out the survey.

The idea appears to be similar to what someone suggested on HC in the last week or few (can't remember who .. congratulations to whomever it was).

Here's the e-mail with link (please respond to the survey, CGU needs us!) :-

>>>>>

Subject: Help Ceramic Fuel Cells launch BlueGen in the Australian market

Ceramic Fuel Cells is considering a market introduction scheme for BlueGen and we would like your input through a short online survey.
    Responses will be used to determine the most attractive contract arrangements for residential consumers to purchase BlueGen in Australia. We are planning to initially offer this market introduction scheme to Ceramic Fuel Cells shareholders in Australia.

About BlueGen
    The BlueGen was developed by Ceramic Fuel Cells. It uses fuel cells to convert natural gas into electricity and heat for homes and businesses. BlueGen has the highest electrical efficiency of any small-scale generator in the world, cutting carbon emissions by 65% compared to the Australian electricity grid.

BlueGen operates constantly, generating about 13,000 kilowatt-hours of electricity per year, which is more than twice the annual requirement of the average Australian home. The excess power is exported back to the power grid. Each BlueGen unit also produces enough heat to make 200 litres of hot water per day, enough for the average home.

About the survey
    Even though this invitation is addressed to you personally, your survey answers are collected anonymously. The survey should take approximately five to ten minutes to complete.

Click the link below to access the survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=6k9dhA5yOqjRKY_2fPpbobNA_3d_3d

We understand and appreciate that our shareholders are a strongly interested and motivated group of people. This is why we are consulting you as we plan the next stage in BlueGen’s development. Thank you for supporting Ceramic Fuel Cells.

Sincerely,

Ceramic Fuel Cells

<<<<<

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.