ORP 0.00% 6.6¢ orpheus uranium limited

Elephant Model In reference to the Adelaide Advertiser article...

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Elephant Model

In reference to the Adelaide Advertiser article 21/10/2017 when LINDSAY OWLER was interviewed

“Mr Owler sees the Torrens project as potentially filling in part the missing piece in South Australia’s geological map. It’s accepted wisdom that mineral deposits tend to exist in a continuum — where one large deposit exists, there should be more ….. The theory is that there must be some other ELEPHANTS out there — but that South Australia’s deep layer of rock which overlays deposits ….. has hidden them from us until now

Elephants! Very interesting. Let’s look a little deeper!

The TORRENS Tenement is located within the highly prospective Stuart Shelf and lies within:
    - 75km of BHP’s monster OLYMPIC DAM deposit
    - 50km of OZ Minerals’ Carrapateena deposit
    - 125 km of OZ Minerals’ Prominent Hill deposit

Lindsay Owler’s believes there are “10 exploration targets each with the potential to host an Olympic Dam-sized deposit

ARE, besides its 30% stake in TORRENS, has strategically secured 2 other tenements, MURDIE and WEST LAKE TORRENS:

MURDIE (100% ARE)
    Confirmed IOCG system
    One drill hole by WMC in 1981

WEST LAKE TORRENS (100% ARE)
    Further testing warranted

The Geological setting of these tenements are equivalent to TORRENS
    Olympic Domain
    Torrens Hinge/Craton margin
    Mantle fluid potential campaign

Lindsay Owler has said “the company was determined to go BIG with its exploration program”.

If in fact an elephant is discovered during the joint venture drilling at TORRENS, then ARE with their strategic 100% ownership of MURDIE and WEST LAKE TORRENS, may well be in a position to uncover a “parade of elephants” (correct English wording for “a group of elephants”)!

I have analysed the current data from the geophysics and historical drilling to come up with my “Elephant Model” below:

DISCLAIMER: Don’t be fooled by this Elephant Model ……..… just “doodling” while awaiting the drilling to commence ………. as I am still unsure if Lindsay Owler may have underestimated the potential of Lake Torrens and the adjoining tenements, such that, instead of an elephant being found, a sauropod may actually be found (a sauropod is believed to be the largest dinosaur and the biggest creature ever to walk on land!)

Believe it or Not!!!
    DYOR
    Last edited by jkrawling: 09/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 6.6¢ $3.973K 60.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17255 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.41am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.