NEU 0.45% $20.00 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

elephant multibagger within months

1. 11,695 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1683
    ok, I've always liked neu because of NNZ-2566, but I now believe Glypromate will be successful in its phase 3 trial, I'll explain why in a minute.

But first we need to understand Glypromate's potential. It has a market size of US$1.5b & there is no drugs in this market at all. The fda has stated the need for such a drug, as the costs of future care for patients is huge. Hence, it's not only a drug which gives patient care, but it saves lots of money.

When neu put in there phase 2 application, the fda told them to go straight into phase 3 testing.

ok, here's my theory on why this weeks ann could mean phase 3 success:

~ They have stated that the quality of data is very good. This means that they can be pretty sure of the results they are seeing. Now, we all know that money is tight. So, if the good quality data is showing that the drug is not effective, they would just stop the trial. This not only saves money, but is also the ethical thing to do. If data is clearly showing a drug is ineffective, you don't keep subjecting people to it.

~ Also, they have stated that "This change in the protocol has been submitted to the FDA as an amendment to the IND."
    Why would they do all this, & keep paying out, if the data shows the effectiveness is not good enough?

I will be the first to admit that neu is low on cash. I've always said that if they had $20m in the bank their mkt cap would be $200m higher.

But, costs will reduce heaps soon, as the trial is almost over. We have a company with a mkt cap of $20m, sitting on a US$1.5b per year drug. It won't be hard to get an investor to put in a few million with those figures.

The fda want this drug to work & they want it fast. neu could be making $100m's profit next year!

As well as that, there's the brilliant NNZ-2566 drug. All costs for that drugs development is being paid for by the US army. They understand the need & effectiveness of this safe, nature and simple product.

Then there's Motiva, which also appears to be good, but I've never researched it that much.

please dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.00
Change
0.090(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $2.556B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.88 $20.07 $19.73 $11.80M 591.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5901 $19.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.00 3262 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.