elephant rapes rhino, page-19

1. 37,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 828
    Tech4m & Dogby wined together...

"but taking the animal experience and transfering it onto man we see young people through traumatic experiences and lack of role models living a life contrary to the natural order of things"

I couldn't agree more.

What prevents living a life contrary to the natural order of things is something called "God"

"God" is not a role model for the natural order of things

It is this very "God" that harms human intelligence, preventing living a life according to the natural order of things

To be in touch with the natural order, one must be in tune with Nature, rather imagining a creator "god"

I too saw that documentary. The killer elephants are also part of the Christian colonial legacy that brought murder, killing, rape, pillaging and Aparthied to Africa

If we study the Bible, for example, where does it teach about the natural order of nature?

nowhere

instead it issues these commandments, without any scientific explanation & rationale and, worse, invented this Jesus dude who said: "I am the Natural Order", namely, "The Logos"

What better way to destroy human intelligence by saying The Only Begotten Son of The Father in Heaven is the Logos (Natural Order)

oh dear...

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.