Role models, it was that easy. introduce role models and these...

1. 1,992 Posts.
    Role models, it was that easy. introduce role models and these elephant bully, thug, rapists were transformed in to orderly members of the elephant society. living fruitfull and clean lives, able from now on to look at a Rhino without having debased sexual thoughts.

i feel as we are representing the HC science community, that we owe it to ourselves as science enthusiasts/scientists to delve deeper into this issue of "role models".

now i'm not saying we can cure this age old blight on mankind, but taking the animal experience (as most of you falsely believe we come from animals anyway, that shouldn't be to dificult) and transfering it onto man. we see young people through traumatic experiences and lack of role models living a life contrary to the natural order of things. now if we had more role models for these young traumatized homosexual kids, could we perhaps see them turn from the sickness that they are under to living more normalized lives.

i am in no way experienced in this issue, so i would ask for the expert opinnion of such posters as moredribble, eagle and Ddzx. i am sure they have a wealth of knowledge and personal experience on this issue and will be able to offer practicle and sensible advice.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.