Stumped, appreciate your response.. looking at some managed...

1. 4,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Stumped, appreciate your response.. looking at some managed funds, it’s quite interesting to see how many fund managers have only just managed to come out ahead. (Over the last 12 months) While I think of it, am entering the Auscap L/S fund with an entry price of Jul 1, looking at MIN, I just wonder if Will has used his shorts on MIN accepting that he doesn’t use shorts as a rule. MIN has certainly fallen from grace. Am going to enter your Schroders tip, and also Into the Hyperion small companies fund, I will subscribe also subscribe to the Auscap L/s fund in our joint names as opposed to the SMSF. I am also researching the Seneca Australian shares fund run by Luke Laretive and looking at topping up the Loftus fund and also the L1IF fund. I am selling some SEC in my own name, and will probably put the proceeds into a Spheria managed fund (Microcap fund ?) that has a better overall performance than SEC. That will still leave me with SEC in both the SMSF and personally. Interestingly, I have only just sold some CBA at close to $128.00 as I believe that they are overvalued. Their yield is less than the other 3 majors. Quite happy to re-enter, but at lower prices. Interested in any anecdotes, mentions or suggestions… after all, I wouldn’t have known about Schroders if you hadn’t alerted me to that (and I thank you for that !). I am open to any suggestion whatsoever… after all the ultimate decision to deploy the funds is no one else’s fault but mine, if it goes pear shaped. Your wise research, generosity in sharing info and your observations are appreciated and, as you can see are being taken notice of and appreciated. Any sector, any type of fund or share listed or otherwise would be great. After all, if it doesn’t come onto your radar, you can’t even consider it ! Appreciate your input !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.