@stumpedup and @TheCapatilist. Hey guys, missing seeing you on...

1. 5,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    @stumpedup and @TheCapatilist. Hey guys, missing seeing you on here !
    Did you see that Geoff Wilson’s WLE (you know, the ones that did well this year) only did 2.8% for the year ? I have invested in the funds I listed above and have added again this month to the Auscap L/S Fund.
    @stumped, I was talking to Lauren at Auscap re the top up and lamenting the story about me making a quick $4 a share in my SMSF by buying JBH and selling out at $62.00. She commented that Tim was kicking himself because he too had sold out of JBH… which is now around 78 !

@stumpedup, Have a question for you re the investment in Schroders and how they have performed over whatever time period. I was going to invest with them in the name of our SMSF but because of the declaration that it’s high risk and that one must be prepared and to sign an acknowledgement that it may be 12 months to redeem your funds, decided to invest outside super in our joint names. Hence my question about their performance, your assessment and over what time you have held them and their performance over that time ! Cheers Guys !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.