AIM 4.55% 42.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

elgaes for md, page-2

1. 438 Posts.
    haha thank, I will pull out my whip and begin to put AIM employees on notice, that talk less and start delivering more or face the choping board! that's including Bill Cash.

A step in the right direction, to be honest, in my opinion the market would feel much comfortable if both Vic Bradley and Bill Cash going too. A clean house, new begin no string attach to the past, they were the people there to keep an eye on the MD performance, in this case they didn't do their duty, not only they didn't do their duty but they seem to get in bed with the MD, cocky and slack ass and grabing what little the company has. So new MD won't function properly without support of the board, and new MD won't get support of the board without get in bed with the board, mean more compromise. So fresh and full structural change is required here and hope fully that will bring in the new fresh drive energy into the company, it s overdue.

By the way AIM should apply a penalty term to MFlory performance, which mean take back those performance rights he didn't earn but grabbed anyway. Walking away after making a mess is not an option, that will bring some trust back into the company.

Well yeah elgaes for MD lol sound like an elgaes foundation about to be opened in Burkina Fatso lol :D I guarantee AIM shareholders won't see an expensive swimming pool, what they will see is a very expensive pool of rocks with AIM employee trapped to the wheels and me cracking the whip lol ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $87.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 44.0¢ 41.0¢ $47.46K 113.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36126 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 32174 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.