FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

Chill gussy boy. Maybe good to read my post again. I'm all for...

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Chill gussy boy. Maybe good to read my post again. I'm all for technology and new sustainable energy sources. I just don't like leaders of organisations like the toothless UN that happily sit back and watch thousand starve each year, but feel compelled to make human headlines on ill thought out ideas that would be to the detriment of millions due to the slow down in food production if we stopped using fosil fuels or suddenly make the more expensive.

People freezing to death because we had forty days of cloud and rain does not do it for me either. No need for you greenies to worry though for as soon as there is a cheaper and commercially viable alternative to fossil fuels that round earth of yours will spin merrily along with it. In the meantime the facts are fossil fuel sustain the worlds current population (way too many people but thats a different matter - its carbon thats the problem) and our current technology proess just does not cut it on a commercial level.

As for the wrong forum I think you may have the bull by the horns as funny as this may sound, FAR is a small oil resource stock. I have posted that as there are no near term alternatives to fossil fuel I'm happy to hold oil stocks into the future despite the scare mongering. Yes I can categorically state that FAR is an oil company. They also made the biggest oil discovery in the world for 2014. Wow that is a lot of carbon isn't it. But wait, Oh no. I see you hold FAR. It's tragic and ironic at the same time that even though you are so well versed in climate change, you have no problem with trying to make a profit from a "dirty" carbon generating oil company. You're probably sitting in the comfort of you air conditioned home, watching tv or typing on your plastic laptop all powered by filthy coal power station in the hunter valley if your on the east coast. You most likely enjoyed a steak and red wide originating from fertile paddocks tillaged by a diesel powered tractor, and when you looked across at your wife or partner over the top of that glass of red they were most likey wearing mineral based makeup. Even the mood lighting for that romantic candle lit dinner was courtessy of paraffin wax.

Bloody carbon, just can't get away from. I do blame the first caveman that burnt the first tree branch. Yes it was all his fault. Should of just stuck to eating fallen apples. Sorry that didn't have a good ending either.

I do think the reference to "Flat earth society" was a tad harsh pilgrim but I take no offence? May I suggest that instead of oil, you invest in a haircut and a job. I also hope that FAR get their PE, they get 50% of that filthy Senegal discovery, we all get filthy rich and then they on sell it before production so we don't have to feel bad about all that filthy carbon 10,000 + barrels per day generates into the atmosphere. There I do have a moral conscience - just like you. I knew we'd have something in common.

Cheers

Plugged

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.