FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Eliminate fossil fuel subsidies says UN chief., page-14

1. 2,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    Discodaddy Some seriously qualified people are well paid to say they they believe it. Does Tim Flannery believe it. Not a chance judging by his coastal property purchase. Paid with our tax dollars mind you.

Oddly the ones who don't believe it are world leaders. They just say they do for political mileage.

Similarly a disturbing percentage of the worlds population believe in one of the over 2000 gods that man has dreamt up for nefarious reasons.

It's unfortunate that so many are so unable to apply reason.

This is in no way meant to be a sledge of anyone. Some of my best friends are deluded (Christians/Jews & Muslims). I work with people in the environmental area and many of them believe it.

Like Plugged I am all FOR clean air. By that I mean removal of potentially harmful particulates from our living environment. CO2 is not in that category though. CO2 is air for plant life which is good.

But I guess we all have an opinion one way or another and that's all good. At least I can sleep easy knowing that I am invested in a product I support. I'd never invest in a developer of army tanks for instance.

We won't agree on this so my last post on it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.