FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

Plugged, 99%. Nuclear waste is addressable - In fact an Aussie...

1. 2,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    Plugged, 99%.

Nuclear waste is addressable - In fact an Aussie company is on the verge of pulling it of with the DoE in reprocessing enriched U tails at Paducah, Kentucky. Converting back to natal U for re-enriching and reuse in reactors. And 3rd Gen reactors are extremely safe.

Capture.JPG

The above is a forecast from ExxonMobil - The MD was very quick to point out this was about energy not fuel when referring to a reduction in oil use going forward. Also worth remembering that these are percentages not total units, and an view independent of Silex.

He added that the move towards gas, predominantly in the USA was in his view fraught with danger noting that the price of gas makes up 90% of the cost of energy where coal was 80% and Uranium fue only 30%. but lets not confuse threads here.

And this one - Base load energy makes up 75% and 80% of all energy in Summer and winter respectively. Base load energy ie almost exclusively either coal power, gas or nuclear power. So if you want to avoid the farce that occurred in SA recently when it was too windy to run wind turbines you have a choice ....of two. The other have their place but unless we want to go back 200 years then we need base load power.

Capture2.JPG

But that is another story.

Sorry b4bmm, I believe DiCapprio is a paid vehicle for the BSCC movement and should stick to working on films that require Margot Robbie to nude up.

There was a magnificent link posted on the FAR threads several months ago and I wish I could find it and watch it again.

Ice ages have been on and off since the dawn of time.

Cold = plaques disease, food shortages and death,
    Warm = life and prosperity

We are in one of the longest known phases of warming (600 years I think he said) so a turn to cooler times will repeat - none of us or our kids will see it.

To base a theory of man made climate change on 100 or 200 years of data is simply unacceptable to me.

I'd rather the warmth actually.

It was a video recorded radio interview I think - can't recall who posted it but if anyone has it I'd love the link. They talked about other stuff like the pyramids and how all the worlds infrastructure would disappear within 200 years if humans were to vacate the planet except for a few things like Mt Rushmore. Brilliant viewing it was.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.