Those who are found guilty by the same system thats protected...

1. 1,372 Posts.
    Those who are found guilty by the same system thats protected them for decades if no centuries. They make the rules. Make the laws. Appoint each other to positions of power. Why is the defense of George Bush so important to you. Clintons, Bushes, Obamas, McCain, the MSM, Hollyweird etc etc. The amount of people i used to look up to or be a fan of that ive had to accept to be sick f,s is uncountabke at this stage. Every day another of my favourite actors or politicians is exposed and i have to face reality.
    Some will know most of this is true but want to stand up for Bush.
    Others know its true but donf believe Hillary could be involved and stand up for her.
    Others know its true but want to stand up for their favourite actor who theyve lived since they were a kid.

Compare it to witch hunts if you like except we really do have a serious problem with elite pedophilia. We didnt really have witches.

We're not waiting for them to turn themselves in and prosocute themselves. We're exposing the truth and every single day we are getting arrests of mayors sherifs politicians actors. Everyday. Its reach critical mass soon enough and the flood gates will open.

We need to force ourselves to deal with this so we can reset and begin healing.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.