I don't have to or need to trust this particular source. I'll...

1. 1,372 Posts.
    I don't have to or need to trust this particular source. I'll admit that. Its confirmation bias. I'll admit that too; but its confirmation bias based on my knowledge of this subject and my undertaking years ago to understand this issue and not be silent. Its an accurate article. I've been following along with this fight for years and done enough research to bring myself up to speed. Each day is just a small bit more info so its easy at this point to keep up with the day to day fight. Not if you follow MSM. They never report the arrests.

Smears are usually sudden, random and disappear as quickly as they arise because they are reasonably easy to debunk. That's why i don't believe Trump is that type of person. As soon as the smear campaign fell on its face all women who had charges pending dropped them. Proof the intent was smear not prosecute. You don't need to be guilty of anything to be smeared. The fact the the 'groupies let you grab them' comment is still being used to this day to incite the left is all the proof i need that they literally have nothing on the man. Like nothing at all. If that is the hook they are hanging their hat on to this day along with the Russia Russia Russia narrative there can't be too many hooks to choose from. But i'm open to having my mind changed. All the evidence points toward the hate campaign being a result of the fear he has put into the pedo power structure of established politics, MSM and Hollyweird. thats really who hates him. Established pedo protecting politicians, pedo protecting MSM and pedo protecting Hollywood. Then the members of the public who believe their heros like Madonna and all of Hollywood bar a few good eggs follow along with the MSM. How can people not put this together at this stage?

Seems to be only those implicated in all these horrible crimes that hate Trump. Find any indanger pedo public figure and you don't even need to wonder what their opinion of Trump is. They hate him. But is it hate or is it fear. I suggest it is fear.
    Last edited by KickingGoals: 10/10/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.