AVE 25.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

KCIn your post at 20.46 you mentioned other actives not yet in...

1. 73 Posts.
    KC
    In your post at 20.46 you mentioned other actives not yet in the pipeline. Does this article suggest to you another line of enquiry for POH to explore sometime in the future?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1392034/Doctors-invent-patch-cure-deadly-peanut-allergy.html

It would appear that the trick to producing a patch for this type of application is to control very precisely the depth of absorption of the actives in question, for obvious reasons. Well, we all know who can do that, don?t we?

I have no idea of the molecular sizes/atomic weights relating to peanut oil or indeed whatever actives are required to de-sensitize people with other types of allergies. For all I know the molecules may be too big for TPM. However, I would have every confidence regarding the undoubted abilities of the boffins at POH and 3M to pull something out of the hat, given half a chance.

Ever increasing numbers of food allergy sufferers, especially nut allergy victims, would enjoy a significant improvement to their quality of life if this type of research was successful.

There are huge numbers of people with all sorts of allergies, many of them life-threatening.

Thanks to everyone for all the feedback regarding the various launches over the last few weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.