AVE 50.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Nivea knows how to market. Why don't we?Khloe Kardashian Can't...

1. 2,006 Posts.
    Nivea knows how to market. Why don't we?

Khloe Kardashian Can't Win Cellulite Battle With Cream

Poor Khloe Kardashian. First we find out that mom Kris Jenner tortured her, saying that she's wrecking the "Kardashian brand" by eating cookies. Now, she's come out as a sufferer of cellulite. This girl just can't win the body image war! But she's out to self-improve, and in the process, help the rest of us.

Most recently, she's partnered with Nivea to be the new face of their "Goodbye Cellulite, Hello Bikini!" Challenge, which is eye-rollingly described as a "total body care system to help reduce the appearance of cellulite with a combination of fitness, nutrition, skin care, and style plans."

The program also involves an "interactive bikini adviser" and "product suggestions" ... whatever the hell any of that means! If you ask me, it's just Nivea and Khloe's way of telling us that we're not allowed to sport swimwear until we spend $$$ on products that purport to make our thighs look airbrushed.

I'm sure Khloe has the best intentions with this campaign (just as she did with her Quick Trim weight-loss pills, sigh). She even plans to document her progress on her Facebook page. She recently told People:

I love to be an advocate for anything that helps empower women and give confidence to them, especially when I can relate to something as sensitive as cellulite.

Does cellulite bother you? Do you think Nivea's "total body plan" could work?

Link:http://thestir.cafemom.com/beauty_style/121160/khlo_kardashian_cant_win_cellulite

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.783K 594.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 96365901 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21872826 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.