AVE 50.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Body Shaper to the rescueIf Men Don?t Care About Cellulite, Why...

1. 2,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 511
    Body Shaper to the rescue

If Men Don?t Care About Cellulite, Why Do We?
    Battling the Bikini-Body Obsession
    By: Keli Goff | theLoop21.com
    Mon, 06/06/2011 - 10:32am

Though some of us are still recovering from our snow-filled winter nightmare, we are now facing the nightmare that summer weather brings.

I?m not talking about the heat. I?m talking about the pressure to get bathing suit ready.

If you do a google search for ?Bikini Body,? you will come across more than 12 million hits. As the New York Times recently noted, the term has officially taken on a life of its own, becoming a sort of shorthand to describe someone?s level of fitness. Instead of saying a celebrity has recently hired a trainer and nutritionist to become healthier a headline will scream ?Check out her new BIKINI BODY!? As if that should be the real goal we should all aspire to. Not to be healthier for the sake of avoiding diabetes or heart disease, but to get bikini ready?you know for those two to five days of the year that those of us who are not Sports Illustrated swimsuit models may find ourselves near a body of water that?s not in our bathtubs.
    Kens

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.783K 594.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 96365901 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21872826 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.