AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

While I was at Terry White the other day I started by asking for...

1. 846 Posts.
    While I was at Terry White the other day I started by asking for the TPM technology cosmetics. The girls looked at me like I was from another planet... lol

I then went on to explain about the Australian Biotech Company "Phosphagenics" that had developed the skin penetration technology while they continued to look at me with blank faces and absolutely NO IDEA what I was rambling on about.

However... the second I mentioned CELLULITE CREAM they took me directly to the ELIXIA. But they then started asking me if it worked... "WTF?"

I told them about all the women on utube and facebook that love it then rambled on about the technology embedded in the creams. Pretty sure I sold 2 of the remaining 4 on the shelf to the cosmetics girls at Terry White that day and hopefully I have educated them enough to know what POH products are all about and now they too can spread the word about this technology to more consumers.

Next time you're looking for ELIXIA products ask the girls behind the counter what they know about the technology embedded within. (Then Educate Them)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.137K 1.148M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 104358077 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 25645581 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.