AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Stujust keep watching the price and volume action. I reckon...

1. 5,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Stu

just keep watching the price and volume action. I reckon there's at least two major sellers here atm - but nobody believes me. They all reckon it's us pesky traders keeping the price down. LOL

One thing I've learned from being an observant trader over a long period of time, is that when a large investor has a quota of shares to dispose of, they very rarely change their mind, regardless of any good news that might get in the way.

The main point here is that this kind of selling often has nothing to do with the prospects of the company.

They just want to sell x amount of stock regardless - it's just money management as far as I can tell.

That's why I am not fearful of this selling. It will pass eventually and the minute these big boys have dumped their quota, the share price will pop.

That's just simple supply and demand stuff.

And believe me, there is a demand for this stock!
    It's being accumulated for sure.

Because I'm a primarily a trader, my strategy here will be based on what happens to the sp in the short term.

Scenario 1 is that the sp could drop down to .13, where there is a gap on the chart. If that happens, I will be looking for support around there and an entry for the inevitable bounce.

Scenario 2 is that the sp will continue in the 14-16c range until this share overhang is disposed of and then POH should break out and move up into a new range.
    The key number for me here is .165c. That's the volume weighted average price on the 17th may and the 12th April - both of these being high volume days.

In other words I'll be either buying a pullback (around .13), or a breakout (when the sp can close at .165).

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7.098K 2.788M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 95299175 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 20889253 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.