AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Agree totally with BioWoman. The point of difference is what...

1. 146 Posts.
    Agree totally with BioWoman. The point of difference is what would keep me purchasing this product. All of my friends who have seen me with the eye brightener "must have" it - why ? - because of the metal roll on application and because you can't tell you are wearing it. Not one of them have asked me if it works, whether it has reduced dark circles or eye wrinkles !!! Of course i couldn't answer that because I only received and started using it yesterday. But my point is exactly as Bio Woman says, its a point of difference that will make the product sell irrespective of TPM or any other scientific proof or whether it even works. Lets face it (excuse the pun !) women use cosmetics, and generally speaking, someone who has been around as long as me thinks they are all much of a muchness, so I want something that has other features, and it if really does "get in deeper" then more the better.

These products, I believe will walk off the shelves. Perhaps POH should have patented the applicator mechanisms !!

Also agree that TVSN supplies sold out in some products, I tried to reorder the day face cream and wasn't able to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 103305097 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22478912 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.