AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

elixia products

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    well...I am livid and very disappointed!I have checked ELIXIA website for all the addresses for stockists of their products for Adelaide. I went to one and rang others and results were a shocker. NONE of the Priceline chemists in my vicinity even heard of that brand - they had no idea they ARE the supplier! Same with Terry White chemists. The only place which knew what I am after was Myer at Westfield shopping Centre. The girl there said they had some products, but not a big supply of them and it was sold out as soon as they got them. So yeah. Market is there for it but they are not distributing as yet. So I do not expect that we are making any money on that.
    I am not a big fan of shopping online but my teen has a paypal account so I will get him to buy me a face cream to try from ELIXIA website. I believe if we want to see some income generated from Elixia we should all do our bit and buy some. I wrote an email with my complaint about the poor supplies to ELIXIA website and to Phosphagenics website. Awaiting their replies. How are the supplies in other states?..? Still can't believe they did not make any afford to deliver to the shops for Christmas! Huge let down...:-(

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.985K 661.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 86492113 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 63275154 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.