AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

elixia products, page-7

1. 5,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18233
    Good on you, Pixie.

Consensus from a great deal of previous debate on this forum is that Elixia is let down by either its absence or shoddy presence in retail outlets. The company is aware of these problems as we've certainly let them know before. I suspect you’ll find that it’s a matter of the solution currently being beyond their financial and structural capacity. The dilemma they face is that the required investment to successfully sell their own brand via bricks and mortar is greater than the current returns and the company is not willing to allocate large sums in an attempt to resolve the issue. Financially, it doesn’t stack up. My perception is that this has forced the company to focus almost exclusively on its online presence,

As Trishks advised, the online site is the way to go. The site is well presented, provides details on the products and is straightforward to use. What’s more, as Trishks pointed out, you should be entitled to a 25% shareholder discount plus the site runs frequent “special” programs as well (there’s one on atm but no deliveries will happen before the 7th).

I buy Elixia online frequently and the experience has always been good. They've been helpful and delivery has always been swift. I've tried most of the products in both ranges, but mainly use the High Performance range. There are only a couple of lines I’m not too fussed on; the rest I love. Performance wise, I judge them as better than any previous skincare I've used. Even my elderly mother gives Elixia the seal of approval based on how well it absorbs and the fact that it doesn't irritate her skin. Trust me, her seal of approval is not easily won!

Best of luck. Shall we look forward to Pixie_21 in 2013? :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $135 45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 92218918 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 76402411 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.