EXR 6.67% 9.8¢ elixir energy limited

There are the obvious similarities between the two projects but...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    There are the obvious similarities between the two projects but there are also a number of very important differences to consider as an investor.
    All said it will be great for both to be successful as there’s certainly enough demand both locally and proximately.
    The differences have been expressed here on HC before and they are mainly around % of ownership and the value result that could be realised. (Maybe TPD would be the best spread to add exposure in Mongolia)
    Also the logistics inside the tenement in respect to other users of the site(active mining).
    I hold TMK but see much much greater upside with Elixir (being 100% owned and free from third parties)albeit we have hit some delays but that’s not to say that our peers won’t either in their endeavours. Genuine sovereign risk is not a real factor when comparing the two, they have a large Mongolian shareholder which has to be respected, however we have also NY with many many years experience in the country and on the Board of Mongolian Business Council and the Vice Chair of Future Energy Hydrogen Council.

Lastly as we have seen getting the drilling of exploration and appraisal wells underway this year have been more than challenging from a regulatory stand point, I would say that we wont be the lone ranger in this area.
    This is pioneering at its fullest extent and enormous patience is required whilst navigating regulatory hurdles and the complexity of the project.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.007(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $111.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $140.1K 1.384M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17885 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 119761 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.