AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

elixir,, page-11

1. 648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Just another thought about no partner for Elixia in Australia.

Maybe Metier Tribeca stipulated; no other brand that they compete with in their local markets could be provided access to TPM under the terms of the deal?

Now that would cut out just about all the multi nationals leaving just indigenous brands to partner POH in non Metier Tribeca markets. Hence Elixia for Australia.

Now I'm also getting very interested in hearing about the sales figures for Metier Tribeca. And I mean sell through, not just sell in ... there's a massive difference between the two. Are consumers buying and what are the replenishment orders like?

I hope the Metier Tribeca deal was a cracker for POH ... but somehow methinks not and at the prices Metier Tribeca are charging I would question the volumes that would be generated on the basis of such an expensive, niche distrubion, upmarket brand that sits well beyond the mainstream where the volume really gets done.

Forgive me for repeating myself, I still don't see either Elixia or Metier Tribeca being the gateway to becoming financially independant in a shorter period of time.

I now wondering what POH's plans might be for the fat creme should that indication come good. The distribution strategy needs to be a whole lot better than what is being served up currently. We will need a strong partner, a Company that can deliver volume and bring it to market globally in short time. None of this niche stuff for me.

I suspect the dye has been cast and we will only find out when it's too late.

Cheers
    Boomer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.635K 1.045M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 93538418 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 60456317 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.