AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

elixir,, page-16

1. 650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Hi Garnev,

Phosphagenic's patented TPM technology, (Targeted Penetration Matrix), is a delivery system that enables the active ingredients to reach deeper into the skin.

Phospha E is like a super vitamin E. It is one of the active ingredients as distinct from their TPM delivery technology. The key benefit of Phospha E compared to normal vitamin E is that Phoshpa E provides a huge boost in bioavailability.

So in effect we have a very powerfull combination happening with Elixia. A delivery systems (TPM) that gets a significantly higher portion of active ingredients into the deeper layers of the skin where they can provide greater benefits with the added kicker that the 'our' active ingredients are supercharged via a phosphorylation technology. Phospha E is the name given to phosphorylated vitamin E. This phosphorylation process is also patented.

Whilst Phosphagenics may or may not sell Phospha E to other Companies the addition of TPM supercharges Elixia and lifts the game to a whole new level.

I could be 100% wrong on this one, at the moment I don't believe Phosphagenics are selling Phospha E to competitors for usage in their rival beauty products.

Check out the December newsletter, it does an excellent job of outlining the key differences that sets Elixia streets ahead of the opposition.

Cheers
    Boomer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.