EXR 7.69% 14.0¢ elixir energy limited

Elixirnaires Lounge, page-145

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    Hi folks ws, Well done, Up down par for the course, Yep in the last 6 yrs?? I havent experienced that financial joy! myself to youre extent. Good luck to you ol son? . I still hold a couple of tea and biscuit companies from years back fk it. And I hold them in disdain, MONGRELS, The money helps if youre successful sure. But you know what really thrills me, is when I see the youngens on here having a go for themselves and their for families risking it all, on whatever information they can gather, even from us posters ,then putting their cods on the line, because if you dont! even if you loooose, Think about it???, the alternative is????? I would know where to find you in 5 yrs time just stand STILL! Eg, You would still be standing at that cross road? should I, would I, couldve, shouldve. Only 3 ways I know of to GET THERE god I hate that saying ( ANYWAY Wheres THERE)?? that I know of Is , a job you dont like , working for someone you dont like and for a pittance, not all scenarios considered there but overall,. I dont think any of us here have too much to worry about on this one, and IF we do it will be something that is out of the control for all of us. SAME BOAT THEN!!!!! I reckon I Know the the boat we will all be on all going well though, Probably within a year I reckon? Anyrate Absolute no brainer here AIMO Cheerts Oldynasaw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $167.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 12.5¢ $415.9K 3.146M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 323838 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 1243064 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.