EXR 0.00% 10.5¢ elixir energy limited

Considering our perception regarding the Green Movement...

1. 2,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    Considering our perception regarding the Green Movement embracing Global warming, a pandemic enhancer with inflammatory consequences as a Real Metaphor for critical immediate change globally, encourages me to point out theoretically, what is Politically correct these days addressing fossil fuels?

Coal, we know it vascilates and is distilling into oblivion "above the radar".

Oil, well, its becoming a bootlegger blacklist comodity. Crazy busy efforts to curtail its toxic enigma, past track record.

Electric - hydrogen (green -blue-gas ) By product fumes are still rearranging the molecular structure of breathable air, tempatures and air density.
    I want to see a study stating No Footprint!

LNG, A quasi CPR BLS to transitional fuel, its portable thats huge! Archaeologic Paleontologists will have a field day with this one...

Hypothetically once scientific evidence grants us license to market a World wide acceptance for "A Best commodity" The Green energy source we shall continue to undulate between these choices.
    Besides solar wind driven cars,yes I have a vehicle which only uses solar,wind and a battery to refrigerate my foodie storage and move to live in. Barely there footprint so no Im not a hypocrite but try really hard to manage everything, yes its possible!

lets face it good people,

"Its not easy bein' green."

KERMIT, Sesame Street frog puppet, singing about identity.

Which Shade of green, beggs the question...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $119.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $72.49K 697.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 2131813 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 211514 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ 1241600
Last updated 15.57pm 14/06/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.