STS 0.00% 72.0¢ srg limited

Hi Guys, This is an amazing contract for STS. I don't think...

1. 789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi Guys,

This is an amazing contract for STS. I don't think there would be a higher profile project in WA than this one. Plenty of West Australians are questioning this huge development on the river right by the city because it is costing many millions of Government and Council money but it certainly is very public. The bridge development was actually mentioned on the main WA ABC news tonight.

I live in Perth and walk over the two main bridges and around the river every Wednesday evening in an outdoors club and for many months now the foreshore has been blocked and we have had to walk through the city streets in that area. Last week as we walked past that area we were talking about whether they would produce a decent path over the new waterway for cyclists and walkers and then I find today that it is Structural Systems that has the job. I have been a shareholder in STS for 12 years. I will be walking passed it every week as they build it and seeing our company at work.

I think it is a bit rude that two of our directors bought large numbers of shares right before the announcement. In fairness though they can't buy shares until the preliminary report comes out and this is a main time of year for directors to buy.

GPASAS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.