EYE 0.00% 22.5¢ nova eye medical limited

I don't think enough info has been released to fully understand...

1. 729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I don't think enough info has been released to fully understand this acquisition.
    Conceptually and strategically it sounds great.You could say, it seems too good to be true.
    What I can't understand is what the motive is for iScience. They''ve had many millions of venture capital and debt funding developing this, the procedure is showing good acceptance. SO why sell at such an apparently low price when the payback is just starting??? There must be a reasonably high % of future sales which go to iScience to make it worth their while, but even then, if you've got a winner which this appears to be,why not run with it yourself????Maybe they want Ellex distribution to increase sales and they effectively get a high royalty on all sales??
    I like to see the motives for both parties in a deal and for this one I can only see Ellex's, so until I do understand then I wait further info and a bit doubtful.
    I too am looking for a much improved result this year due to opening of the US market and the lower AUD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.