AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

I thought it might be worth putting up why I put so much on...

1. 84,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I thought it might be worth putting up why I put so much on tonight's conference.

Take just one company -

RPM International Inc. NYSE – market cap $7.58 Billion (by far not the biggest, and not the smallest either).

Now - here we are standing next to the RPM people ---

ok -- so,

Alexium have had two really good quarters --

but, RPM - have had increased dividends for 43 years in a row.

well ---------- to me - that's like a F grade beginner standing next to a 20 times world champion.

Hence - if people like that come up to us and start asking questions - well, at a wild guess - you know you have got something -

whether it is the status from the military gong, whether it is the actual products - the magic of Alexicool or the safety of the FR products - whatever it is - if they give us the time of day - then, we have got something.

Now - of course - if no one notices we are even in the room ----------- all it means is that we haven't so far got the clout or haven't been accepted into the club yet.

It will be interesting - that's for sure.

Oh, and if that phone on Dirks or Nicks desk rings in the next week or so and it's one of the other players (certainly one of the bigger ones) just wanting to 'reach out' or 'touch base' -----------

then, it will be an ears pricked moment

So far - - well, at least we are in the same room

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $102 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3978785 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.