MSB 4.07% $1.15 mesoblast limited

Elli Lilly and now Regeneron not treating advanced COIVD-19 sufferers, page-24

1. 7,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6782
    Mate its a small Aussie company that got 2 minutes airtime on NBC for saving several patients. 99.8% of the world's population have not heard of Mesoblast or Remestemcel-L (they are going to struggle with the treatement name). Probably half of the world has heard of Remedisivir, even if they don't really understand it and now know its crap. Can you imagine what is going to happen to MSB if the trial gets stopped for efficacy in COVID-19 related ARDS.

Its ironic a few punters are buying up side calls. I already consider myself owning a long-term call. Until MSB hits paydirt on approvals its not going to do anything and if it never does will slowly decline buring cash. If it does for example get the nod for ARDS, this thing is trading what? $8? $10? Its a very binary result, a little like a call option. There are actually exotic OTC binary call options. The PNL graph for this would not be dissimilar to a number of them, each trial or approval potentially send the stock up a step.

Its remarkeable how quiet MSB is on Hot Copper now. Just shows you how much exuberant retail money was in it formerly. I've personally doubled my position down here....and bought some calls on top!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.045(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.16 $1.08 $4.681M 4.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99680 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.