XJO 0.86% 7,829.7 s&p/asx 200

fffbbb I follow patterns based on my interpretation of Elliott...

1. 178 Posts.
    fffbbb

I follow patterns based on my interpretation of Elliott Wave, how good??

Enough that i can make money from my ideas.

Yes you are correct at this stage i am bearish simply because of what i see based on wave structure but you would have to have an understanding of Elliott Wave to really get a grasp of the potential ideas.

But in simple terms i suspect a 5 wave advance is nearing a conclusion from the Junes 2013 lows. So once its finished i am expecting a reversal, thats the simple version of the ideas i have posted.

But your last message suggests to me you are a user of Elliott Wave, is that right?? because thats the impression i have.

You also wrote this:

"From where we are on a larger degree I think we're likely to run to a little over 6200 before any real correction. Insto money flow tends to support levels above 6200 also"

But i dont see a chart, any chance of you posting a chart so i can see your ideas. I would like to see your wave count and perhaps me and others can discuss it.

sck - Last time i checked we all the use of the ignore list and i have the option of ignoring anyone i see fit, likewise if anyone does not wish to read anything i post, they are free to put me on ignore, i am fine with that.

The 2 people i have on ignore, i simply do not want to read anything they write, i am a tolerable person, but i draw the line after a while.

Simply put, i feel what they have to offer is rubbish, crap, junk, clear enough?

I see no charts, and what they write is of no value to me.

If i read someone else and its basically dribble, then they too will go on the ignore list.

That can be anyone from any forum.

If anyone has a problem with that, well...... thats their issue not mine.

I can do what i like, when i like, how i like, as long as i respect the forum rules, i believe i have acted in a respect manor towards everyone on HC.

No one is going to force me to read dribble.

Again anyone got any issues, take it up with the management.

Its not my problem.

I am more than happy to discuss my ideas, provided you treat me with respect.

But when i read abuse, you go straight to the ignore use list.

No warning gone!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to tolerate abuse, ave at it!! but not for me

I dont have any Holy Grail, i simply made a forum to keep my ideas in one central place.

That way anyone wishing to view the ideas then can look at the history, its also a good way for anyone wishing to watch Elliot Wave in action.

But if you are not interested, thats fine, that goes for anyone.

I have nothing more on the matter, i will simply post my ideas, and answer any questions.

Respectfully.

Nouf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.