XJO 2.11% 7,943.2 s&p/asx 200

elliott wave analysis of xjo & spi, page-44

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Every time I turn up here I feel like bolting out the door and offloading any stock I've got for whatever I can get for it .

Crikey ,you guys are in the depressive world's gunna end ward.

Dunno myself ,just try and keep the shekels ticking over . The one thing I can observe is that there's been a bit made of the weakness in the XSO .I'd just like to point out that some out the stocks in the XSO have been in the ball burster category over this last stanza ,it's been a picnic. Sure there's been general weakness and I must say a weakening bias over this last phase but the good ones have been exceptional.The ones that start going down you offload

Which just goes to endorse the old adage that I learnt many moons ago ,don't buy markets ,buy stocks . People who buy markets almost always end up with the seat out of their pants because only a genius or a fluke artist can predict the direction of the market.

Nonetheless I'm starting to turn a little bearish myself with all this mumbo jumbo top/overvalued/distribution/look out below talk .

I think if it does attempt a swan dive there'll be quite a bit of surprise at the extent of money waiting to come in,all I can see on a sentiment level is extreme caution and worry . That's good enough for me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.