XJO 0.86% 7,829.7 s&p/asx 200

Hello Ttoott To answer you question honestly, i think like all...

1. 178 Posts.
    Hello Ttoott

To answer you question honestly, i think like all things in life you either want to learn it or you dont

Like others that learn skills just as languages, fixing cars etc, it starts off as a hobby but the passion to succeed takes over, so it then becomes part of your life, these attributes i have found are inherent with winners

I was lucky enough to work with and watch one of the best Elliotticians before he passed on, he certainly was an influence to me

But if you are interested in Elliott Wave you can copy and past this link, there is a great course i found on You tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPgirJ0I4rM

Start of with module 1 then watch the rest, i think there are around 7 modules

Check out out twitter, there are many Elliotticans whom you can follow, although not sure about the Australian markets that much

I am on stock twits and twitter, it should not be that hard to find me if you do a search facility

I wont post the links as i dont want to get accused of spamming or advertising.

Just follow good Elliotticians to try and learn how to count and plenty of practice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.