MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

@litlemouse789 You should know that my sold cheap shares are now...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    @litlemouse789

You should know that my sold cheap shares are now a hell lot cheaper around 40-45 %.
    I wouldn't be surprised at all if they get more and more cheaper.
    Now as far risk is concerned.....I wouldn't worry too much if it was $15-20K, but when the amount is 10-15 times more than that.....caution is sensible. Capital preservation is important.
    Well, it is more sensible to not invest that kind of money on these type of dogs. My fault for believing the hoopla spread by management. No argument.
    Hope you all make money out of it.

I wouldn't even risk for a trade which a lot of bargain hunters are doing right now. As from experience what happens is news comes out and it gaps down and opens 50% lower in one hit. The likelihood of bad news coming out is way much higher than any good news. The whole setup and buildup has been for bad news. We will know if there is any good news coming.(which I don't think will come for a good 6-9 months that is if they survive). And the time comes for good news, the share price will show the way.
    Just as it did on the way down and doing right now.

As for the chart readers and gap watchers.....this will fill a lot of unknown gaps until 0.
    The only gap it may not fill is below 0.

All the best.
    Last edited by flaming: 14/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.