ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ellume, partner or not?, page-25

1. 30,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1834
    I've never said the $1 wasn't laughed off (and thanks for confirming that happened by the way!  (@bourbasted please take note) for good reason. 

But the troubling thing is the apparently cavalier lack of alternative information eg. on volumes. Because what matters is revenue, right?

If you aren't getting a high price, you need to be able to compensate in volumes.  The lower the price, the higher the volumes need to be. This is axiomatic.

The latest signs are that Ellume is onto something big. How big is the question for ADO. We simply don't know. As per usual.

This company has always talked up the product and the market but we're always in the dark on specifics ....and getting promises and more promises.

And this is not a new problem. It's long been the case as we've burned through years and years of capital raised by CRs and other dilution. Plus, ADO has had at least one previous incarnation. So they've burned through investors previously.

This was and, remains, a major concern as we are starting to run out of cash.

(Nothing would make me happier if this story were to suddenly reverse!)

Last edited by dolcevita: 22/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.