ADO 5.26% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Ellume Recall, page-36

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Surges,
    I am sure that the Turkish german couple Ugur and Ozlem are not too upset, given their rise to fame and being "fairly" wealthy at US$10Bil just from this invention alone!
    Do a google search on Ugur Sahin and you will find the following Google reference.
    Bloomberg Billionaires Index - Ugur Sahin
    To me it appears you have no concrete facts on your assertions and no knowledge what the couple were doing before they invented the Vaccine. They were working on a MRNA cure for testicular cancer and they were lacking funding to get that research advanced fast enough.
    "Crack the Code" and "Laying the groundwork" is very generic and grasping at straws. Sure most medicine can be reverse engineered but that is what patents are for. There is no way Pfizer have or can exclude the original inventors from becoming even wealthier from the company that had one of the 5 best Vaccines available.

Clever scientists at Pfizer and Ugur and Ozlem at BioNtech will use MRNA more now that this has been a great financial success while at the same time being adopted almost worldwide.
    While there is plenty of requirements for accurate RAT's, I am also looking forward to new medical advances as the BioNtech vaccine is a a turbo boost for new medical advances in a field that holds a lot of promise and has previously not been mainstream.

Cheers

Roller

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.