ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

I doubt we will know what the ellume deal will be. this quarter...

1. 4,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12447
    I doubt we will know what the ellume deal will be. this quarter will only cover 2 months of the new deal. Marylands isn't in full production yet and hopefully we will have Eugene sales before the close of the year so working out how much ellume will pay will be impossible from quarterlies.

what we do know is that both Ellume and Anteotech are completely different companies from 5 years ago, so new terms should be agreed upon in the new agreement, IMO...

the initial deal was a simple supply arrangement to ellume who was only in the development stage of any test. since then we have had Derek as well as in announcements saying we have helped Ellume for the 5 year period to develop their covid test. not just providing a vital component but adapting anteobind along the journey.

posters who claim the ellume deal will be minimal trot out the quote of Derek that sales from ellume will be moderate. they must have forgotten or simply left out the bold section( b/c it doesn't fit their narrative?)

"We expect some further modest increases in sales volume to occur up to Y/E FY21"

why is that important.

well 1stly the new deal will only be active for the last 2 months of 2021

secondly from the ellume recall we found out that ellume had only sent 3.5m tests to the US till the start of October. Maryland has a capacity of 19m a month. hiring over 1500 staff. look at their site....

https://www.ellumehealth.com/2021/0...gship-u-s-manufacturing-facility-in-maryland/

so in 1 month of full production, ellume Maryland plant  will 5.4x's increase the full production of Queensland for the whole year.

so we know  that Anteobind is a major reason that Ellume has such an accurate test. that ellume production will increase by multiple factors. we will have a new deal. so the revenue will be significantly more IMO. as well, could the new deal include ellume cassette assembly?

and in reality the ellume deal is only a side show to what we could earn from our Eugeni platform and battery divisions. what a great position to be in. come on TGA!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.