ADO 4.76% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Ellume, page-52

1. 1,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    We have had many, many cases here on HC of people straight out not believing ASX announcements from the company. Most of these announcements are ones that the company is required by law or ASX listing rules to make, though some have a somewhat discretionary nature. There are penalties for misleading announcements but despite that, as I said, many times the announcements are trawled over obsessively for any possible hidden meaning or deceit/spin. It must be very alarming for the company when their "inside" view of the company, how it is travelling and how bright its immediate future is varies significantly from what they see holders and investors saying in public fora. Even more so if they have been making an effort to communicate more clearly despite the regulatory constraints they must comply with. I have seen this sort of phone call campaign in the past when a company is trying to understand just exactly where they stand and in response to a developing sense that they are unable to break through to their shareholders. Its not a good situation to be out of alignment and if they have any sense they will try to explore ways to resolve the issues and re-achieve alignment.

I interpret the current calls, not purely as a cynical exercise to get their agenda up at the AGM but maybe more of a exercise in taking the temperature of shareholders to inform the corrective actions they may wish to institute at the AGM to put things back on track. It may have seriously spooked them to see some quite major holders express some pretty negative views here in the last month.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $49.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $8.266K 396.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1439405 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 420131 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.