ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ellume?, page-115

1. 8,913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2574
    "- those who will ignore any possibility of negativity at all costs to post sunshine and lollipops, but worst of all will deliberately omit negative things they come across. There are people who bought into that bullshit in the high 40s."

are you talking about bullshit from management? the promises Derek made despite having no idea about the commercialization side of a POC test? and not getting help as he was well and truly out of his depth

DT's bullshit still doesn't sit well with me, to the point that I cringe when I see his face on/in any media. He's the guy that has cost shareholders hundreds of millions of dollars, in SP depreciation, and lost sales that were there on a platter

Attention should be focused on him and not well meaning optimistic posters who also believed he could lead the company and deliver on his promises.

I'm a very easy going guy and will give anyone a lot of chances but the damage DT did and his arrogance in not admitting to it, has left a very bitter taste in my mouth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.