STB 0.00% 40.0¢ south boulder mines ltd

royalpunter - people will voice their opinions, whether they are...

1. 106 Posts.
    royalpunter - people will voice their opinions, whether they are good or bad and I think that is just great.
    I start to get a bit irritated when people start dredging up old crap to try and put a negative spin on recent positive news.

Another thing I do not think is helping is a few people are throwing their "weight" around with regard to mining stocks and many of these people, as astute as an investor as they may be, have not seen a mine in their life.
    Opinions are nice, but when people start elaborating on the contents of the deposit off the assay results and then advance into deciding how it is going to be mined purely off that my jaw literally drops.

By all means, they are a good indicator, but that is all they are, an indicator, I've seen it go both ways - crappy drill results didn't really identify a massive resource and good drill results giving a false dawn for what turned out to be an underwhelming resource.

I observed one share market doyen the other day telling me we were "doing it all wrong" and that we should be going underground because its cheaper (!?!?!?!?!) and longwall mining is more productive (a longwall system from Bucyrus costs about 160 million btw), he had based that opinion / advice on marketable reserves only.........
    Needless to say we will not be trying to longwall mine a set of seams that jump, dive, dip, outcrop, fault, dissapear, re-appear, thrust, intersect a series of igneous dykes and then vary from nth to sth at any point - I am also yet to see a shearer that is aadjustable to do thickness variations from 0.5m thickness to 8m thickness.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.