K2P 0.00% 18.0¢ kore potash limited

elm's res.estimation 4 holes doubles stb's res, page-17

1. 5,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20342
    radioactive,

could you give a bit more information about Petersons latest research note about ELM?
    e.g.
    When it was released?
    How could we obtain it?
    Is it possible to post the complete note here (not sure if it is copyrighted)

I am especially wondering when it was released. This research note contains a price sensitive information which has not been released to shareholders.

It is this part; "ELM will immediately begin a second phase of drilling to test step out targets at Kola. This may include testing the potential for a large unified sylvinite deposit between Kola and Dougou.ELM is assessing the option of drilling this southern area"

If the research note was released after the market closing on Friday, then we can expect an anns. on Monday morning for the same reason. I know the stock market companies give some price sensitive information to the media after closing on Friday, then company makes the anns on Monday morning. This happened many times with other stocks.

But it is quite annoying that company gives the price sensitive information to a stock broker before it releases it to its shareholders. (if Petersons's research note is truely giving that information) That should not be happening. M. Jones is a stock market professional who would not do such a bad mistake!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2P (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.