LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Thought I'd compare the announcement about the first hole at...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Thought I'd compare the announcement about the first hole at Kodu with the recent one about Elo:

21 Nov 06 Kodu Drilling Update:

"The first hole (KFD001) consists of strongly potassic altered monzonite porphyry from 1m to 113m downhole (with pyrite-chalcopyrite-magnetite mineralisation up to 5% locally), then moderately potassic altered monzonite porphyry from 113m to 223m (with with pyrite-chalcopyrite-magnetite-molybdenite mineralisation up to 3% locally present as breccias, veins and fracture fill) then weakly potassic (pervasive and veined) altered monzonite porphyry with occasional pebble dyke stringers from 223m to 366.4m (with pyrite-magnetite-molybdenite mineralisation typically 2-3% present as veins, disseminations and breccia fill)"

14 Aug 07 Exploration and Corporate Update:

"Hole EFD 001…..was completed at about 370m depth. It intersected variably mineralised porphyries and intrusives over its entire length and results are expected to be returned / announced in about a week"

Sounds good to me, but I wonder why there's much less detail compared to the Kodu ann. At least we won't have to wait long for grades.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.