LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Lackof detail is due to the fact FNT really need to bring the...

1. 644 Posts.
    Lackof detail is due to the fact FNT really need to bring the oppies home in late november with a SP of 23cents plus for the heads and you watch these guys over the next 4 months use every play possible to guarantee that ............they have lots of cards up therer sleeve ELO KODU etc and they will use them when the time fits... with there own company drilling team at work as we speak things as allways are looking very good for FNT atm the current SP is just a glitch in the system The dirt they have hasnt changed one bit in the last montth infact i fell it gets better every day as the drills keep turning by the end of the month i would say things will be looking very positive again esppecialy in th eoppies i would say monday we will see big gains in the oppies iam a liitle biased with the oppies as i hold millions of them and i am not tempted to sell any at all never have been i will be exercising my oppies come November iam very confident of that goodluck all and i hope to many of you didnt your shares away to cheap in the last month this ones sound just takes faith in the company and it,s projects :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.