I don't see why it would come as a big surprise to anyone that...

1. 80,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I don't see why it would come as a big surprise to anyone that Nordic nations buy more cars that are locally built than an American built car

seems perfectly logical to me ---------- and, when you think that most Nordics think of Americans as dickheads - it makes even more sense - even if they like Musk the individual

the whole idea of Musk losing his shine is a crock of crap

big guys with big ideas will always be behind in some areas -- one of the common ones seems to be that if they think something can be done in a month - it takes 6 or 12 (although Musk did ok with the SA battery on timing).

Musk will go down in history as one of the biggest movers in the genius class I think ------------ he's not just a car guy - his brilliance is far and wide

and, as do they all - he'll have some shit ideas and some great ideas

atm - the bloke is way down the track on getting humans to understand each other perfectly with nuralink - if he does get that developed - he will change mankind - and, that's a huge gong

he's also on the way into space - which is an enormous thing for an individual to have done

his cars - well - there's one thing - they go like the wind ---------- and, it's early days

Henry Ford would be impressed
    Last edited by pintohoo: 04/09/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.