Hmm...weird. I checked my Alerts a few times last night, nothing...

1. gga
    1,125 Posts.
    Hmm...weird. I checked my Alerts a few times last night, nothing showed up so I left. #HCFail.

=====================================================

RE: multi quotes; gums; dunny.

-Oh, you click 'Quick reply' for each quote you want to respond to [be sure to press the Return key a few times in between to 'separate' your replies], rinse & repeat.

-Hell if I know! First time it's ever happened (along with the debilitating back and overall bone pain). I just attribute it to the inevitable hurtle towards death/oblivion. Doesn't help that I don't (or rarely) eat vegetables - lack of antioxidants, polyphenols, vitamins & minerals. Bought the Aldi knock-off of Vitamix ostensibly to 'juice' fruits and veggies, but so far, I've only been using it (and the Ninja) to make instant home-made 'safe'* ice-cream (although... Messina should give me honorary shares, I glutton too much there) ⇐ ties in with the point below.
    * have you checked out the unpronounceable chemicals they put in 'foodstuff'? And even if it's natural, you could get something like this http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/10/03/your-vanilla-ice-cream-may-actually-smell-like-beaver-butt/ (actually, I'm being mischievous, it's not that wide-spread)

-Yup, finding that so. Mebbe I should really start drinking the fruigie juices, both for the nutrition, and for (natural) roughage.

-yeah, some of those Swedish girls are straight out of 90210 Central Casting.

"Oh mate, re FMG who doesnt do that at the start eh? Buy high.. Although from 20 cents to $7 was a fair delay lol... Don't cringe at what was (Easier typed than done) but we must move on without regret for fear of stuffing our heads up.

I don't think you have to worry about BBY anymore lol.. Yes regarding stop losses if we could just get the most we could out of things right?... AzK I was so un-interested that I never had a stop, I remember being out at YumCha having a quick check about 5 minute before it hit 62 cents.. last I looked afterr that we were at 48 and I quickly sold at market... Problem was I spend a lot of time outside, and forget when I'm home to set stops... The APP (Commsec) doesn't have those settings among others."
    Haha, thanks! [a) was ultra-newbie listening to everyone's opinion b) Twiggy (back then) had a near universal bad reputation]. This guy agrees wit' choo... (Meh... generic rah-rah, but not unhelpful, pieces): http://www.darvastrader.com/2012/04/03/why-most-people-fail-as-traders/ http://www.darvastrader.com/2014/11/05/my-12-rules-for-succeeding-as-a-trader/

Boo! on the no-stoploss setting on the Comsec App. Still, I'm envious of you being able to trade untethered (I remember chatting with Rene Rivkin [just 7 months before he died], and him constantly looking down at his pager).
    Mmm....Yum Cha (rrr.....)

-remember how creepy it was when he mentioned all the saved (Konami) games you had on your Memory Card!

-Yeahh... I'm feeling more & more tired and burn-out. K.I.S.S. Time to pare back and just Greenblatt (or high relative strength & low PSR) for FA, and trend-trade for TA.

RE: Livermore End. Yeah, or like Rivkin. Hope not, fingers crossed.

-Yup, it's almost as if a morass has been developing in my brain. Can't think as fast, can't retrieve information as quickly. I used to have an amazing sense of smell; been losing that gradually... ← I don't even want to think where this is leading

"Oh cool.. I never knew about Kotaku or 1UP.. Had to google them.. Now I'm onto it, thanks mate.

Hahahaah Peek a boo.. Ah I've done that on a few occasions.. then a teabag at the end to rub salt into the wounds.. Those consoles are before your time?. I had a commodore 16, 64 and a dick smith wizard lol."
    Dunno if they were before my time, more likely I had a deprived childhood - I had a cardboard box and a stick & a wheel to play with.
    Am still a deprived boy now - playing my boxing games on the *hack* *hack* *cough* *cough* *cough* Xbox and PS2 - am afraid that if I get the newer consoles, I'd be stuck for days on end in games like Red Dead Redemption or Witcher3.
    Dick Smith Wizard eh? Never heard of it, Googling now...
    hahaha, reminds me of my uncle's Colecovision!

"Fully agree it's an odd thing to do... fruit cake material."
    I can only shake my head.

"I also inhale KitKats, I didnt know soups were artery clogging and pork bellies, yes well, thats not good supposedly.. Moderation perhaps."
    Have a break...
    Gumshara soup is, it's been called "chronic". http://www.au.timeout.com/sydney/restaurants/venues/2460/gumshara
    Yup, yup, yup to moderation.

Wow, that sounds great! I remember a hardcover Illustrated version that did that as well.

Haha, so jealous, must get with the 21st century - I still (sort of) prefer my hardcopies because I make tonnes of notes in them and attach those 3M Post-It Flags. But a Kindle/tablet would be so handy when travelling.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.